Shiree Mackay is employed with Macalister Mazengarb as a Senior Registered Legal Executive.
Shiree is our primary contact and specialises in the following areas of the firm’s trust, estates, wills and elder law practice:
- Asset planning and protection and property restructuring;
- Wills (advice and preparation).
- Estate administration (for both ongoing and immediately distributable estates);
- Trusts (formation and ongoing administration);
- Elder law;
- Conveyancing and property matters related to trusts, estates and elder law;
- Occupation Right Agreements, Retirement Village (Sales and Purchases).
- Enduring Powers of attorney;
- Applications under the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act 1988;
- Management of financial affairs;
- Relationship Property advice;
- Tax return preparation and filing.
Shiree Mackay – Senior Registered Legal Executive
Fellow Member New Zealand Institute Legal Executive