The firm has long-established and wide expertise in Wills, Trusts and Estates and Tax Planning. Our services include:
- Applications under the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act 1988;
- Asset planning and protection;
- Estate administration (for both ongoing and immediately distributable estates);
- Incorporated societies (formation and ongoing administration);
- LTCs (formation and ongoing administration);
- Management of financial affairs;
- Powers of attorney;
- Property structuring;
- Relationship Property advice;
- Tax planning;
- Tax return preparation and filing;
- Trusts (formation and ongoing administration); and
- Wills (advice and preparation).
Richard Allen is the partner responsible for these areas of practice and Shiree Mackay is the primary contact.